Thursday, January 28, 2010

Annie Clark's tapeworm

Annie uses one of the very first tapeworms I ever made. It is a huge hunk of awesome that sits smack in the middle of her pedal board.

Being one of the prototypes, it is a rats nest inside. I try to give her newer more reliable units, but she will only accept what she calls her OG tapeworm!

So I had it on the bench for repairs this week. It was tuned up and shipped out, and is playing Lincoln center today.

I will try to get Jason to attach a pic of the tapeworm hooked to our top secret diagnostic jig...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I spoke to Annie about her Tapeworm last year. It had just broke down but she had nice things to say about it.

    I just ordered one today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SITORI THIS IS WILLEM FROM KLEININDUSTRIE.
    ONCE AGAIN YOU NEGLECT MY REPEATED EMAILS.
    AT LEAST RESPOND, OR AT BEST, SEND ME FINALLY THE TRACKING INFO SO I CAN TRUST THAT AFTER MORE THAN HALF A YEAR A MIRACLE HAPPENED AND YOU SENT ME THE PEDAL I ORDERED, WHICH UNTIL NOW ANYWAY PROVED TO BE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE. HOW FAR YOU WANT TO PUSH THIS?

    ReplyDelete